We cannot accept returns on generators unless the item is broken or defective.
However, parts, accessories and branded merchandise come with a 10-day return policy and a 25% restocking fee.
When returning your FIRMAN product (eligible for a refund), please keep the following in mind:
1. All returns must be authorized before returning to FIRMAN. If you require a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, order number and reason you are requesting a return. If your product is eligible for return, FIRMAN will issue a Return Authorization and return shipping label.
2. You must send the product back with its original packing, as we don’t accept improperly packaged returns.
3. According to federal law, you must drain all the gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids from your generator before shipping it back to us.
4, Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours before shipping.
5. You are responsible for any liabilities that result from not complying with the law when sending back your FIRMAN product.
6. We don’t issue refunds for items that have been misused, modified or damaged.
7. We don’t issue refunds for items that have not been used according to product instructions provided.