How to register your warranty & why you should...
Here’s where you can locate this information on the FIRMAN website from the landing page: https://firmanpowerequipment.com/
There are two different locations:
Here’s the actual link for the registration page: https://firmanpowerequipment.com/pages/warranty-registration
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FIRMAN WARRANTY:
- 3 Year warranty on parts for every new generator (The BEST in the industry)
- 1 Year Warranty on labor
- Certified Refurbished generators have a limited 90 Day Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support at 844-FIRMAN1
- FIRMAN located service centers within your area if your gen ever needs service
- If you ever do have an issue with your generator, having it registered can make the process quick and easy
- You can stay informed with our latest and greatest Technical bulletins as well as new products / accessories released that are relevant to the generator you purchased.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY?
- Phone Number
- Product Information:
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
- Image of your receipt (to attached to submission)
Note: On Hybrids (Tri Fuel and Dual Fuel), the serial number is located at the bottom side of the gas tank underneath were the handle is mounted.
COMMON QUESTIONS REGARDING WARRANTY REGISTRATION:
- Do you need to upload your receipt to the website?
- Yes, this is required for proof of original ownership for warranty
- If you have any trouble doing this our Technical Support team is here to help at 844-FIRMAN1
- Can you purchase parts after your 3 year warranty?
- Yes, simply call or email our technical team at 1-844-FIRMAN1 / email@example.com
- Where can I find the parts diagram and manual?
- These are on our website located here: https://firmanpowerequipment.com/pages/product-model-search
- Where can I locate general guides, other blogs and how to segments related to general maintenance:
- Are there videos of the generators for unboxing, general setup, and maintenance videos?
- You can locate this on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/c/FirmanPowerEquipment/videos
- You can also locate them on our website by searching the “Model Number” and pressing the videos tab. See example below: